Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Two Bags is Lee Harvey Oswald!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2003
    Posts
    500
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mugbig

    j2b lg

  2. #2
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahaha...except, he's a "good guy" and better looking.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now that was funny.....sometimes cancer you throw out a good one. Didnt 2 drinks beat you to it? oh no, wait, that was Mrs Bush and the joker. classic

  4. #4
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is creepy though!

    I have a friend I've known forever who is now living in Italy. I went to Europe last year and spent some time with her while I was there. She kept yapping about the Backyard Babies and how much she loved them--she's still into the whole 80's hairband thing. I guess BYB is a big deal in Europe. Anyway, we keep in touch by email, and I told her I saw them open for Social D last month. She asked if I met Dregen, which I didn't, and I didn't really care for their music, but I did mention that he kept staring at me during the show. I was in the front row right in front of him, and he kept looking at me like he knew me or something. She said "here's why" with this link below. His girlfriend and I could be sisters and look alot alike. I think there is some truth to that Doppleganger (sp?) thing...

    http://www.tdtnet.com/index.jsp?a=232416

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh oh... I feel a need to break out the leonard cohen mike ness comparisons again...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehehe...that was funny

  7. #7
    Inactive Member BadLuckLuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats quite uncanny! Facial features defiently compare....guess all LHO needed was some hair wax [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Midwest Sick Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2005
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HOLY SHIT! You are not kidding. Oh well, at least he has traded in his rifle for a geetar!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    5 1 Hannibal Lector

    prison bound.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member redwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Prison bound for sure..lol..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •